THE ART OF ST. AUGUSTINE
JUNE 5-28, 2020 St. Augustine Plein Air on the Porch Exhibit
Original plein air paintings created during April 2020Read MoreSt. Augustine Plein Air on the Porch Exhibit
JUNE 5-28, 2020
Original paintings created during the 2020 St. Augustine Plein Air Paint Out-On the Porch make for an irresistible artistic tapestry of the nation’s oldest city during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Exhibit will be online June 5-28, 2020.
- Submitted artwork must have been created during the month of April.
- Submit artwork here for the Plein Air on the Porch exhibit – June 5-28, 2020
- Artwork Entry Fees: $0 for artists registered for the cancelled Plein Air Paint Out; $10/piece for artists not registered for the Paint Out
- Share what you’re working on with us on social media using the hashtag #STAAAcreative
Online Entry opens Apr 27 | Deadline is May 29, by 5:00pm
Limit 3 Entries | Judged for awards.
ONLINE MAY 1-24 & IN GALLERY JUNE 5-28, 2020 Annual Honors Invitational
New works from the “best of the best” make up this exhibit, featuring STAAA award-winning artists from the past 3 years.Read MoreAnnual Honors Invitational
ONLINE MAY 1-24 & IN GALLERY JUNE 5-28, 2020
They’re the best of the best. This impressive invitational highlights the talents and new works of award-winning artists from the past three years.
- INVITATION ONLY: Artists who have won an award in an STAAA exhibit during the past 3 years may enter NEW artwork into this exhibit.
- Any style, subject, medium, 2D or 3D.
- Max Size is 60 inches on any side.
Limit 2 Entries | Judged for acceptance & awards
COVID-19 UPDATE: First Friday Art Walks are suspended until further notice. The Gallery will reopen on June 4, 2020, with the Honors Show. Entrance to the Art Association will be on Charlotte Street. Please follow all social distancing guidelines marked throughout the gallery when you visit. Thank you!
FIRST FRIDAY ART WALK 5-9PM; EXHIBIT AWARDS @ 7PM; FREE ADMISSION
The St. Augustine Art Association has been promoting excellence in the arts since 1924. Located in the heart of the nation’s oldest city, STAAA is a vibrant non-profit art organization, recognized as the cultural epicenter of local art community. STAAA produces monthly juried exhibitions, solo and group exhibits, lectures, workshops, walking tours, children’s programs and more. STAAA holds a Permanent Collection of signature St. Augustine art, including works by the organization’s founding members known as the Lost Colony. Admission to the art gallery is free.