Spring Break Art Camp for children and youth in elementary and middle school will begin on March 16, 2020! The instructor Debra Weller, artist and educator, will lead the students on artistic adventures inspired by famous artists and movements. Projects will incorporate a variety of mediums and techniques to encourage art appreciation and critical thinking, as well as allow the students to experiment with their own creativity.
- Art Classes for children and youth–appropriate for elementary and middle school ages
- Monday through Wednesday from 9am-Noon at the St. Augustine Art Association
REGISTRATION $75 –includes supplies. Fill out the form below to register and submit payment through PayPal. For questions or assistance, please call the St. Augustine Art Association at (904) 824-2310.
SPRING BREAK ART CAMP DATES
- SURPRISING SELFIES (Monday, March 16: 9am-Noon) Your good side…Perfect lighting… The right filter… The greats like Picasso, Frida and Rembrandt will show you how to take your selfie game to the next level! (Digital Art, Drawing, Sculpture, Mixed Media)
- BLOSSOMING BOTANICALS (Tuesday, March 17: 9am-Noon) Explore the wonderland of tropical botanicals that surrounds us everyday. Study the notes of Botanical Pioneers like Martin Johnson Heade and Georgia O’Keefe to create your own lush gardens. (Painting, Drawing, Sculpture, Printmaking)
- POP GOES THE ART (Wednesday, March 18: 9am-Noon) Push the limits of conventional art and design. Warhol, Lichtenstein, Britto and Harding didn’t think inside the box and neither will you! (Painting, Drawing, Sculpture, Digital Art)
To register for the Spring Break Art Camp, complete the form below, submit and pay by PayPal. For questions or assistance, please call (904) 824-2310.