THE ART OF GATHERING
Just steps from the beautiful Matanzas bay, the St. Augustine Art Association is a stately landmark in the heart of the Historic District. It is situated along the narrow brick streets of the Old Town quarter, where horse-drawn carriages, art galleries, B&Bs and outdoor cafes slow the pace to easy.
Visitors to the St. Augustine Art Association are greeted by outdoor sculptures, lush tropical plants and a Spanish-inspired courtyard in our TOUCH St. Augustine Sculpture Garden. This is an ideal spot for formal and informal gatherings and picture-taking. Through the French doors, a spacious art gallery awaits, with original artwork on every wall–the perfect backdrop for any occasion.
This stylish setting accommodates initmate gatherings and is perfect for:
- Receptions, Weddings, Memorials, Anniversaries
- Business Meetings, Workshops, Conferences
- Musical Concerts and Performances
- Private Individual or Group Art Exhibits
- Cocktail Parties, Formal Dinners and more
Contact us today to begin planning your event!