MEETINGS • TRAINING • WORKSHOPS
Bored with the Board Room? Break out of the box and unleash your staff’s innovative thinking and creative problem-solving. Host your next business meeting, training session or conference in the creative atmosphere of an art gallery. Suitable for small or large groups with break-out sessions.
SOLO & GROUP EXHIBITIONS
The Marguerita Phillips North Gallery and Faith and Joseph Tiberio South Wing and Gallery provide top-tier exhibition and workshop space. Bathed in natural light, the two galleries also include a sink station, workshop lighting, LED track lighting, neutral carpeted walls and pedestals. Trained Docents staff the art gallery daily, offering tours and facilitating art sales. Private or non-profit exhibition rentals are based on availability and portfolio review. Call for rental rates and scheduling.
Main Gallery (38′ x 64′) features:
- Large screen projector
- AV system with wireless microphones
- Wireless Internet
- Classroom and conference-style seating
- Theatre-style seating for 125 people
- Banquet table and display tables
- Floor & table easels, Work tables, Workshop lighting
South/North Gallery Wings (16′ x 26′) feature:
- Private entrances
- Table & chair seating for up to 25 people
- Ambient gallery track or overhead lighting
- Sink station
- Easels, Pedestals
Contact us today to begin planning your event.