The Annual Honors Show will be on display in-gallery and online June 4 – 27.
This impressive exhibit highlights the talents and new works of STAAA award-winning artists from the past three years. Special awards for this exhibit include the Emmett Fritz Excellence in Painting Award and the Ted Karam Sculpture Award.
WHAT TO ENTER
Each artist may submit up to TWO (2) original 2D or 3D works in any medium or style that have not been previously exhibited before. Previous award-winning work is not eligible.
Please note: This is a juried exhibit that will be in-gallery and online. All entries that meet the artwork standards (see below or CLICK TO READ) will be considered for acceptance, and those accepted into the final exhibit by the judge will be eligible for awards.
HOW TO ENTER
TO SUBMIT YOUR ARTWORK:
- Complete the form below
- Upload high-quality image(s) of your artwork (.jpg or .pdf, Max file size is 5MB)
- Click Submit
- Pay the entry fee via PayPal (you do not need a PayPal account, there is an option to “Pay with Debit or Credit Card”). Artwork submitted without payment will not be presented to the judge for inclusion.
- You may enter up to TWO pieces, so please select the number you will be entering to expand the form options.
For assistance with the online entry form or questions about artwork submission, please contact the Art Association at firstname.lastname@example.org or (904) 824-2310 (M-F).
All works must be entered online no later than May 31st, 5:00pm. If you do not make this deadline to submit, please contact us at email@example.com.
DROPPING OFF ARTWORK:
Once an entry is submitted online, artists will receive an email that confirms the receipt of submission within 1-2 business days.
- TUESDAY, JUNE 1 – 11:30am to 5:30pm
- WEDNESDAY, JUNE 2 – 11:30am to 5:30pm
COVID-19 precautions are in place for artwork drop-off. Please follow them.
ARTWORK JUDGING & ACCEPTANCE INTO EXHIBIT
Entry fees are NONREFUNDABLE, even for works that are not accepted.
Entering online expedites the artwork drop off process, providing STAAA the information and payment prior to delivering your work. It does not guarantee inclusion in this exhibit.
ARTWORK & EXHIBIT GUIDELINES
ARTISTS MAY ENTER 2 original 2D or 3D works–any medium or style produced solely by the artist within the past few years that has not been previously exhibited at STAAA.
- More than two works submitted by an artist will not be accepted and refunds will not be given.
- Artwork will be displayed both in-gallery and online. Works must be delivered to the gallery to be judged for awards in this exhibit and listed for sale online.
- All entry fees are NONREFUNDABLE, even if an entry is rejected by the judge.
Works and frames must be dry, with a wire on back for hanging (2D) and framed or gallery wrapped with a minimum of 1.5 inch finished (painted) edges. WIRE MUST BE SECURED WITH SCREWS AND STRETCH THE FULL-LENGTH OF THE ART. Unfinished edges include: dirt marks or paint smudges, paint spilling over the edge (even the slightest amount), fraying canvas. Do not use tape on your edges. Any canvas with edges less than an inch-and-a-half needs to be framed. NO SAWTOOTH HANGERS!
If you’re questioning whether your canvas should be framed, it probably should be. Photography & Digital Art should be matted and framed. Artwork may be eliminated for not meeting the presentation requirements.
- Artwork that has been exhibited in any STAAA show before.
- Giclees or reproductions on canvas.
- Artwork over 60 inches on any side including the frame.
- Kits or mass-produced items
- Plagiarism: if your piece is a recreation of someone else’s image or work of art and not obviously made different, do not enter it.
Your form has expired. Please refresh the page.