We understand that now more than ever, artists need opportunities to sell their work. Due to contractual obligations impervious to COVID-19, we are unable to have an in-gallery exhibition for members during November and December. However, this is an opportunity for STAAA members to sell their work online during the holiday season.
- Fantastic Florida will be online November 13 – December 18, 2020.
- Entries must be completed online for this exhibit and are due by Monday, November 9, 3:00PM.
- For seamless art sales, work must be brought in to the gallery where it will be safely stored for the duration of the sale. This makes things simpler for the buyer, the artist, and for staff — enabling buyers to pick up directly from the gallery after making an online purchase. Artwork must be brought to the gallery November 10 – 11, 12PM – 5PM. Artwork not brought to the gallery will not be listed online. Refunds will not be given for undelivered art.
HOW TO ENTER
Please note: this is an online-only exhibit for STAAA members. Entries that meet the artwork standards listed below will be accepted.
To submit your artwork, complete the form below, upload high-quality image(s) of your artwork (jpg, png, pdf, Max file size is 5MB), and pay the entry fee via PayPal (you do not need a PayPal account, there is an option to “Pay with Debit or Credit Card”).
For assistance with the online entry form or questions about artwork submission, please contact the Art Association at email@example.com or (904) 824-2310. Entries are due by Monday, November 9, 3:00pm.
Once an entry is submitted online, artists will receive a confirmation email with specific instructions on Artwork Drop Off. Social Distancing precautions will be required.
Artwork Drop Off – November 10 – 11, 2020, 12:00-4:00pm.
Artwork Pick Up – December 18 – 20, 2020, 12:00-4:00pm.
If you’re unable to drop off or pick up work during these times, contact the office M-F 9:30am-5:00pm at (904) 824-2310 to make arrangements, and please be aware, the gallery is closed on weekends.
ARTWORK & EXHIBIT GUIDELINES
- Artwork must be for sale. There is no price point limit, however with our Summer Sale, we were very successful with the $400 limit.
- Artwork must pertain to Florida. Ideally, landscapes and cityscapes or street scenes of Northeast Florida.
- EACH ARTIST MUST BE AN STAAA MEMBER & MAY ENTER ONE (1) original 2D work. Maximum size is 36 inches on any side, including frame. Artwork may have been exhibited at STAAA before.
- Unfortunately, due to the nature of this exhibit, we cannot accept 3D work.
- More than one work submitted by one artist will not be accepted and refunds will not be given.
- Artwork will be displayed online only, but for seamless art sales, works must be delivered to the gallery to be listed online.
- PRESENTATION REQUIREMENTS: Works must be dry, with wire on back for hanging and be framed or gallery wrapped with a minimum of 1.5 inch finished (painted) edges. Photography & Digital Art should be matted and framed.
- Size limit up to 36 inches on any side, including frame.