FESTIVALFestival Festival Application
The St. Augustine Art Association has been hosting the St. Augustine Art & Craft Festival for decades! Located at Francis Field next to the Visitor's Center in the Uptown Arts District, this premier outdoor art fair is a Thanksgiving tradition that attracts thousands of visitors, discerning art collectors and savvy holiday shoppers. The event helps support the Art Association programs, while animating the local arts scene and boosting the economy of the nation's oldest city.
47th annual St. Augustine Art & Craft Festival Winners
- Best in Show - Linda Bobinger, Kingsland, Georgia (Sponsored by Christopher Springhorn, CPA)
- Best Painting - Samuel Harrison, Ormond Beach, Florida (Sponsored by Bank of St. Augustine)
- Best Pottery - William Dickson, Vero Beach, Florida (Sponsored by KWC Marketing)
- Best 2D - Kathryn Carr, St. Augustine, Florida (Sponsored by Celtic Music Heritage/Romanza Festival
- Best 3D - Nancy Adams, Savannah, Georgia
- Best Sculpture - Donald McDowell, Jacksonville, Florida (Sponsored by Showboat Car Wash)
- Best Woodworks - Jorn Piel & Kathleen Braunschweiger, Carlton, Georgia (Sponsored by Hammer Stahl Cutlery of South Florida)
- Best Photography - Ken Barrett, St. Augustine, Florida
- Best Jewelry - Patricia Ostentowski, Jacksonville, Florida (Sponsored by Herbie Wiles Insurance)
- Best Glassware - Millard and Linda Kirk, Apopka, Florida
See our Press Release for details about the 47th annual St. Augustine Art & Craft Festival winners.
Linda Bobinger (Best in Show Winner with Diane Bradley, Festival Manager