Mark your calendars for the 53rd Annual St. Augustine Art & Craft Festival, November 24 & 25, 2018 – The St. Augustine Art Association, with the support of many community volunteers, has been hosting the annual St. Augustine Art & Craft Festival for over five decades.
- DISCOVER thousands of original works of fine art for sale, from paintings and pottery to handbags, jewelry, sculpture, woodworks, glass and other one-of-a-kind creations.
- ENJOY live music produced by the Gamble Rogers Folk Music Festival, cultural displays, artist demos, food trucks, beers and wines, and the popular downtown Nights of Lights!
- SHOP On Sunday, Bath Fitters is putting purchase power in your hands with on-the-hour drawings for a $100 gift certificate to use at any artist booth during the Festival weekend (drawings on the hour from 11am to 3pm at the stage; must be present to win; visit the Bath Fitter booth for your chance to win).
- PLAY Hands-on activities at the Hyundai Kids Art Zone, a visit from Santa Claus on Sunday at 1pm, and prize drawings for the whole family make the St. Augustine Art & Craft Festival a fun start to the holiday season!
- SUPPORT This two-day event benefits the programs of the St. Augustine Art Association (a 501(c)(3) nonprofit arts organization), while animating the art scene and boosting the local economy.
Artist and Vendor Participation Guidelines
ACCEPTING 2018 FESTIVAL APPLICATIONS
The deadline to apply was August 3. We are only accepting late ARTIST applications. For instructions on how to apply, please click on the buttons below.
2017 Award Winners
ARTISTS: Join the ever-growing group of distinguished regional and national artists who participate in the St. Augustine Art & Craft Festival. This prestigious juried fine art exhibition is Northeast Florida’s premier outdoor art gathering, held in the heart of the nation’s oldest city surrounded by history and attractions that draw thousands of visitors, art collectors and discerning shoppers.
A jury panel of art professionals selects the top artists from a pool of entries in these categories: Drawing & Pastel, Painting, Photography, Jewelry, Sculpture, Pottery, Woodworking, Glassworks, 2D/Graphics, Fiber & Leather, Gourds, Baskets, and Mixed Media. All artwork is handmade of the finest materials and craftsmanship, professionally displayed in booth tents throughout the festival grounds. Judging for awards takes place on the field with cash prizes and ribbons awarded for outstanding artistic achievement.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: AUGUST 3, 2018
Applications after August 3rd will be accepted. A $25 late fee will be assessed. To apply for the Festival, follow these instructions:
- CLICK TO READ THE RULES & GUIDELINES
- CLICK TO DOWNLOAD the pdf application. Fill it out completely, sign and date it. Be sure to include payment information for the application ($35) & late fee ($25)
- Scan the application and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with 3 images of your artwork and 1 image of your booth. In the email subject line: FESTIVAL LATE APP (your name)
No applications will be considered without payment and images. (Acceptable Payments: Visa, MasterCard, & Discover–included in application or call in to 904-824-2310; Checks can be mailed to 22 Marine Street, St. Augustine, FL 32084)
NON-ARTIST VENDORS: Food concessions, non-profit organizations, cultural groups, performers and specialty displays add flair and fun to the festival! Vendors are welcome to participate in this two-day event, providing space is available and all requirements are met.FOOD VENDORS: Must provide a menu and price list along with a photo of the concession set up. Food license, inspection certificate and liability insurance certificate required. Electric and water available. Must comply with all safety and environmental regulations. Menus may be restricted to avoid overlap with other concessions. Approved menus shall not change. Request an application by email: email@example.com
NON-PROFITS; PERFORMANCE ARTISTS; CULTURAL GROUPS; SPECIALTY DISPLAYS: Groups must submit a copy of tax-exempt certificate (if applicable). A $35 Application processing fee and Barter Agreement required. Distribution of informational materials permitted; sales and solicitations are not allowed except by special approval. Group must provide its own staff for the duration of the exhibition or performance, including set up and take down. Request an application by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where to Park
Historic Parking Garage across the street from Francis Field on Cordova ($3/day with a ParkNow card or $15/day without)
Ameris Bank on the corner of US1 & W Castillo Dr ($10/day – all proceeds benefit the art programs of the St. Augustine Art Association, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit arts organization)
FREE Park & Ride Shuttle on Saturday, Nov. 24 from 1-11pm. Pick-ups at St. Johns County Health Dept. (200 San Sebastian View) and the San Marco Lot (301 San Marco Ave.)