What is volunteering with the St. Augustine Art Association like? Relaxing. Inspiring. Challenging. Fun! STAAA volunteer duties fit every personality style. Residents and snowbirds are welcome. Help once a month or more often. Earn community service hours.
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
- DOCENTS: Open the gallery; greet visitors; help with small office tasks
- FESTIVALS: Sell soda, beer, wine; greet visitors; create with kids; booth-sit for artists; prepare advertising: post signs and more. Thanksgiving Weekend.
- HOSPITALITY: Food preparation; serving; kitchen duty
- MEMBERSHIP: Call new members; staff member table at events
- EXHIBITS: Oversee monthly shows; receive artwork; install artwork in the gallery
- CHILDREN’S PROGRAMS: Summer art camp; lead tours; Festival KidZone
- FACILITY: Grounds and gardening
JANUARY DOCENT TRAINING
Saturday, January 27, 2018 from 9am to 12pm
Docent training is held in January in the gallery. We will go over new procedures, meet each other, and have an early lunch. Invite a friend if you have someone you think would be a good docent!