Summer Art Camp
Children in grades 1 through 6 will learn to express themselves through techniques in painting, drawing, sculpture, mixed media and other artistic methods. Each week-long session has a different theme taught by Master Artists who are dedicated to teaching young artists.
- Week-Long Themed Camps Inspired by Master Artists for Grades 1 through 6
- 5 half-day sessions (morning & afternoon)
- Summer Art Camp Exhibit in the main gallery at the end of the summer
COST: $150 per half day session, incl. supplies. Discounts may apply. Call to register.
2018 Art Camp Sessions & Dates
- June 4-8 – 9am-noon: “Thrones” (grades 1-6)
- June 11-15 – 9am-noon: “My Cousin Vincent” (grades 1-6)
- June 18-22 – 9am-noon: “Soar!” (grades 1-6)
- June 25-29 – 9am-noon: “Super Heroes” (grades 1-6) • 1-4pm: “Art Intersections” (ages 12+)
PROGRAMS FOR CHILDREN & YOUTH
Classes for children and youth are offered throughout the year in our gallery. All offerings are held at the St. Augustine Art Association, 22 Marine Street, St. Augustine, Florida – Historic District.
Call (904) 824-2310 for details.
Middle School and High School Art Shows
The St. Augustine Art Association has established a long-time partnership with the St. Johns County School System to host student art exhibits.These installations showcase original works produced by students in the public Middle School and High School art programs. Art teachers select the pieces for the exhibits and awards are presented to students for outstanding artistic achievement. This is an outstanding opportunity for young and emerging artists to build their resumes and portfolios, to have their artwork displayed in a professional gallery and to network with the art community.
ART | PAINTING | DRAWING | PRINTMAKING | 3D | COMPUTERS | FILM | MUSIC |
DANCE | FITNESS | PHOTOGRAPHY | HISTORY | ART APPRECIATION
Seeking creative, energetic, skilled instructors to take our educational program for children to the next level. Supplement your income. Share your ideas today!
Contact Elyse Brady at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (904) 824-2310.