ENTER ONLINE BY THURSDAY, APRIL 29, 8:00 PM.
The Plein Air Pop Up Exhibit will be at the St. Augustine Art Association from May 7 – 28. Artists who participate in the Paint Out may enter up to TWO pieces into the pop up. The exhibit will be both in-gallery and online, and entries for the pop up will be done online. This exhibit will be juried and judged for awards. *Please note, the entry process will be different from the STAAA regular show entries, in that it will be pre-juried from the online submissions. Award winners will be selected in-person.
- Artwork must have visible plein air stamp on the back–submit photo with entry.
- Artwork may not be more than 24in on any side. Frames may be ever so slightly larger
- Artwork must be framed and ready to hang with secured wire on back.
- Artwork must be entered online by Thursday, April 29 at 8:00pm. Notifications of acceptance will go out by Monday, May 3.
- Artwork will be juried from images submitted online, but judged for awards in-person.
- Entry Fees: $8/piece for STAAA Members and $16/piece for non-Members.
- Accepted artwork must be brought to the gallery (22 Marine Street) on Tuesday, May 4 or Wednesday, May 5 from 11:30am – 5:30pm. Artwork not brought to the gallery will not be included in the exhibit. If you need to make arrangements for different times, please let us know firstname.lastname@example.org.
The exhibit will be open during First Friday Art Walk on Friday, May 7, at 5:00pm. Awards include the Jean Wagner Troemel Best in Show ($300) and First through Fourth Place, and will be announced online and on social media around 4:30pm on May 7.