Works of all mediums, subjects and styles regularly decorate our walls, and now they can spice up yours too! The Soak Up the Summer ART SALE at the St. Augustine Art Association offers BARGAIN BUYS on original artwork from St. Augustine’s artists.
Artists! Now is the time to clean the cobwebs out of the closet and brush the dust off of your stored artwork! You probably have some pieces that haven’t been displayed in a while, and others desperately need a new home. So, what better way to soak up the summer by selling the old and making way for the new?
All of the art in this exhibit is PRICED TO SELL and READY TO GO TO A NEW HOME at the time of purchase — Buy art online or in person at the STAAA gallery: July 3 – August 28!
HOW TO ENTER
Please note that there are 2 aspects to this exhibit (online & in-gallery) and it runs for the months of July and August. All entries that meet the guidelines will be accepted and listed online. (Artwork that has been in an STAAA exhibit IS allowed) Due to the safety and spatial measures we have adopted for reopening, there is a limited number of works that can be installed in the gallery at a time. Works installed in the gallery will rotate so that every piece has an equal opportunity to be displayed.
To submit your artwork into the Soak Up the Summer Art Sale, complete the form below, upload high-quality image(s) of your artwork (jpg, png, pdf, Max file size is 5MB), and pay the entry fee via PayPal (you do not need a PayPal account, there is an option to “Pay with Debit or Credit Card”). For assistance with the online entry form, please contact the Art Association at email@example.com. Entries are due by Monday, June 29th, no later than 3pm.
Artwork Drop Off – Artists will receive a confirmation email with specific instructions on Artwork Drop Off. Social Distancing precautions will be required.
- TUESDAY, JUNE 30 – 11:30am to 5:30pm
- WEDNESDAY, JULY 1 – 11:30am to 5:30pm
If you’re unable to drop off work during these times, contact the office M-F 9:30am-5:00pm at (904) 824-2310 to make arrangements, and please be aware, staff is not in the gallery on weekends.
ARTWORK & EXHIBIT GUIDELINES
- Artists may enter 1 original 2D or 3D work — any medium or subject. (Previously exhibited works may be entered.)
- Artwork MUST BE FOR SALE AND PRICED UNDER $400.
- Artwork will be displayed both online and in-gallery (again, first come, first serve).
- Artwork that sells may be taken home by the buyer.
- ALL work must be ready to sell: dry; 2D work framed, or gallery wrapped with painted edges and wire on back for hanging (no sawtooth hangers!).
- Photography should be matted and framed.
- No giclees or reproductions on canvas.
- Size limit up to 48 inches on any side, including frame – weight limits apply – pedestals provided for 3D works.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.