Current events have created a wave of emotions for us individually and as a whole. The collective works in this exhibit offer a reflection and release of the feelings we have accumulated in our realities and the world’s over the last few months.
This is My World will be on display in-gallery and online October 2 – 23, 2020.
Online Entries are due no later than Monday, September 28, 3:00PM.
Thanks to our Sponsor:
HOW TO ENTER
Please note: this is a juried exhibit and will be in-gallery and online. All entries that meet the artwork standards (see below or CLICK TO READ) will be considered for acceptance, and those accepted will be eligible for awards.
To submit your artwork, complete the form below, upload high-quality image(s) of your artwork (jpg, png, pdf, Max file size is 5MB), and pay the entry fee via PayPal (you do not need a PayPal account, there is an option to “Pay with Debit or Credit Card”). Online entries expedite the artwork drop off process.
For assistance with the online entry form or questions about artwork submission, please contact the Art Association at firstname.lastname@example.org or (904) 824-2310. Online Entries are due by Monday, September 28, 3:00pm.
Artwork Drop Off – Once an entry is submitted online, artists will receive a confirmation email with specific instructions on Artwork Drop Off. Social Distancing precautions will be required.
- TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29 – 11:30am to 5:30pm
- WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 30 – 11:30am to 5:30pm
Artwork Pick Up – Friday, October 23, 2020, 1-4:30pm.
If you’re unable to drop off or pick up work during these times, contact the office M-F 9:30am-5:00pm at (904) 824-2310 to make arrangements, and please be aware, the gallery is closed on weekends.
ARTWORK & EXHIBIT GUIDELINES
- ARTISTS MAY ENTER 2 original 2D or 3D works–any medium or style–that reflect the artist’s personal experience and/or emotional response to current and recent events, social or economic issues, etc. Works should be respectful in the narrative conveyed. STAAA reserves the right to eliminate works that we deem inappropriate.
- More than two works submitted by one artist will not be accepted and refunds will not be given.
- Artwork will be displayed both in-gallery and online. Works must be delivered to the gallery to be listed online.
- PRESENTATION REQUIREMENTS: Works must be dry, with wire on back for hanging (2D) and framed or gallery wrapped with a minimum of 1.5 inch finished (painted) edges. Photography & Digital Art should be matted (white) and framed. Artwork may be eliminated for not meeting the presentation requirements.
- No giclees or reproductions on canvas.
- No artwork that has been exhibited in any STAAA show before.
- Size limit up to 60 inches on any side, including frame. Weight limits apply for 2D & 3D. Pedestals provided for 3D works.