The St. Augustine Art Association is holding an Online Summer Art Sale Fundraiser in support of refugees fleeing the war in Ukraine. Proceeds from the sale will go toward the Rotary Club Kosice, Slovakia. This Club has been instrumental in finding homes for families fleeing the war, and they have been providing daily essentials for these families as well as means of starting over. To add a local connection to this Rotary Club, St. Augustine photographer Amanda Lamosova has spent time working with them at the Slovakian border as they aid Ukrainian refugees. You can read her story here.
CALL FOR ART: Online Summer Art Sale Fundraiser for Ukrainian Refugees
General Requirements: There are no entry fees to submit artwork to be sold in the fundraiser. Artists do not have to be STAAA members. There is no theme or price restriction. Artwork will be listed online through August 31, 2022, and delivery arrangements with artist and STAAA will be made upon work selling.
- Proceeds from sales will be split as follows: 60% to Rotary Club Kosice, Slovakia; 25% to the artist; 15% to the St. Augustine Art Association, a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit arts organization. Artists can choose to donate a portion (or all) of their proceeds to the Rotary Club Kosice.
- Artists may submit up to FOUR (4) pieces to be sold in the fundraiser.
- Artwork may not exceed 48 inches on any side, INCLUDING THE FRAME and must be for sale with a listed price.
- Artists must be able to guarantee timely (1-3 days) delivery of sold artwork to the St. Augustine Art Association (22 Marine Street, St. Augustine, FL 32084) or to the buyer.
- STAAA will handle shipping for artwork that needs to be shipped. Buyer will need to pay postage.
Don’t have artwork to submit but still want to help?
How do I enter?
To submit your artwork:
- Complete the online form below.
- Upload high-quality image(s) of your artwork (jpg, png, jpeg, pdf; max file size is 5MB).
- Click the “Submit” button.
- You should receive a confirmation email within a few minutes. Check your spam folder if you do not see it in your inbox. If you do NOT receive a confirmation email, your submission did not go through.
- NEED HELP? If you’re having trouble with the online form: MAKE SURE YOUR INTERNET BROWSER AND DEVICE ARE UP TO DATE; make sure the url has HTTPS; make sure all fields are properly filled out with correct information. CLICK HERE FOR HELP.