ONLINE-ONLY EXHIBIT ∙ AUGUST 2 – 31
Back by popular demand, The Soak Up the Summer ART SALE at the St. Augustine Art Association offers BARGAIN BUYS on original artwork from our member artists!
All of the art is PRICED TO SELL and available online only: August 2 – August 31, 2021.
HOW TO ENTER
TO SUBMIT YOUR ARTWORK:
- Ensure you are currently an active member. If you need to check your membership status, you may indicate so on the form below and you will be notified with the receipt of your submission. Please note that your membership must be active to have your work listed online.
- Complete the form below. You can enter up to 2 works of art, as well as join or renew your membership if needed.
- Upload high-quality image(s) of your artwork (.jpg or .pdf, Max file size is 5MB)
- Click Submit.
- Pay the entry fee via PayPal (you do not need a PayPal account, there is an option to “Pay with Debit or Credit Card”). Artwork submitted without payment or an active membership will not be posted in the online gallery.
- You may enter up to TWO pieces, so please select the number you will be entering to expand the form options. If a work sells, you will be promptly contacted by a staff member and will have the opportunity to replace it with another.
For assistance with the online entry form or questions about artwork submission, please contact the Art Association at email@example.com or (904) 824-2310 (M-F).
All works must be entered online no later than July 30th, 5:00pm. If you do not make this deadline to submit, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DROPPING OFF ARTWORK:
Once an entry is submitted online, artists will receive an email that confirms the receipt of submission within 1-2 business days. As this is an online-only art sale, the only time you’ll need to deliver work to the gallery is when it sells. Sold artwork must be brought to the Art Association within three business days of the email sale notification.
ARTWORK JUDGING & ACCEPTANCE INTO EXHIBIT
Entry fees are NONREFUNDABLE.
All works entered by active members will be accepted and listed online in the Art Sale.
If your membership is not active, you will be contacted to renew your membership before your work is officially listed online.
ARTWORK & EXHIBIT GUIDELINES
ARTISTS MAY ENTER 2 original 2D or 3D works–any medium, subject or style produced solely by the artist within the past few years. The work may have been previously exhibited before.
- More than two works submitted by an artist will not be accepted and refunds will not be given.
- Works MUST BE FOR SALE AND MAY NOT BE PRICED OVER $400.
- Artwork will be displayed online only.
- If a work sells, it is the responsibility of the artist to deliver it to the gallery within 1-3 business days so the buyer can pick it up or it can be shipped. Works will not be displayed or stored here in the gallery during the course of this exhibit.
- All entry fees are NONREFUNDABLE.
Works and frames must be dry. Frames should have a secure wire on back for hanging (2D). Unfinished edges include: dirt marks or paint smudges, paint spilling over the edge (even the slightest amount), fraying canvas. Do not use tape on your edges.
- Giclees or reproductions on canvas.
- Artwork over 48 inches on any side including the frame.
- Kits or mass-produced items
- Plagiarism: if your piece is a recreation of someone else’s image or work of art and not obviously made different, do not enter it.