Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, contact form, or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or release this information to anyone.
• We will collect and use the personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
If you have any questions, please contact us via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.